Note: Membership dues currently reflect an increase in 2015.
Dues are $20 per year for Individuals and $50 for Families and Organizations. Lifetime memberships are available for $250 per person.
Membership in ISHRA offers you:
- Access to Members Corner which includes downloadable meeting minutes and past newsletters.
- A subscription to our newsletter, published, twice a year, containing articles of historic and current interest related to the Isles of Shoals and information about our sponsored activities and events.
- An opportunity to attend our meeting programs, summer and fall conferences on Star Island and day-trip to Appledore Island.
- Fellowship with people who share your interest and enthusiasm for the history of the Isles of Shoals.
- An invitation to work on Isles of Shoals historical projects as well as our newsletter, website content and list of archived Shoals materials.
Gift memberships our encouraged!
Our membership year is now for the calendar year. Dues can be paid at one of our meetings or by sending your contact information and a check payable to ISHRA to: ISHRA, P.O. Box 705, Portsmouth, NH 03802
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org